Software Test Engineer
Talenza have been asked to source 3 x Software Test Engineers for a major client based in Sydney CBD. These roles will work across multiple projects and operate in a flexible environment based around DevOps, Agile and Lean work practices.
Key Role Accountabilities:
· Work with delivery teams to deliver innovative automated test solutions/procedures to meet delivery milestones.
· Upskill other team members in test automation best practices.
· Manage business stakeholder expectations.
· Collaborate with delivery team members to ensure quality assurance and testing techniques are applied throughout the SDLC.
· Design test strategy and testing framework for new initiatives.
· Use techniques such as Exploratory Testing, Risk Based Testing, BDD.
· Has an understanding of DevOps and continuous delivery practices.
· Previous working experience in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical, design and consultative skills.
· Strong testing skills and ability to learn new techniques and practices
· Solid scripting skills and proven programming skills in at least one language - Python, Perl, Bash, Java, Groovy
· Ability to manage CI pipeline – Go/Jenkins/Bamboo etc.
· Familiarity with version control – git etc.
· Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting
· Experience in application monitoring and support throughout the lifecycle
· Ability to work independently or within a team framework
If you would be interested in this position, please register your interest by applying with an updated copy of your CV that includes your relevant experience.